this is awesome!
Space Station Generator
A downloadable companion app for Windows
Need to generate a space station for a sci-fi themed table-top session? Station generator does exactly that, by allowing you to generate a massive variety of space stations in an instant. Anyone can use this tool easily.
Use the included presets, or delve into the various options to design your own specific station, or just choose the size and type and go.
When you've got the station you want, you can save it as a .png file and print it and hand it out to your players, or upload it for your Roll20 game.
- Basic, standard and advanced control modes
- 20 Different room types
- 7 Station types
- 6 Presets (more planned)
- Ability to save as a .png in multiple resolutions
- Soundtrack by Cornelis Jordaan
This game is in Early Access, with 3 beta's planned before release. The price will rise by $1 after each major release and will total $8 when the game is fully released, so now is the time to purchase!
Updated build V 0.6.4 (Alpha 5)
- Fixed credits flickering bug
- Fixed bug where movement became jittery when both moving and zooming
- Added Demo mode to show off rooms
- Added more options to the presets menu
Hotfix build V 0.6.2 (Alpha 5)
- Added 3 new tracks to the sound track
- Refined station type dropdown
New to this build V 0.6.0 (Alpha 5):
- All new graphics for the rooms
- Wall and corridor graphics refined
- Floor tiles refined
- Fluctuating audio bug solved
- UI for image processing improved
- Added volume control
- Added background music
- Added music controls
- Updated credits
Planned for next build V 0.7.0 (Beta 1):
- Complete UI overhaul
- Mouse over functionality
- User editable seed
- Room totals displayed
Station Generator OST is now available on Bandcamp
You can leave comments here for feedback, or email me at severalbytes ]at[ gmail ]dot[ com or contact me directly on twitter at @ALWyvern if that suits you better :)
For anyone interested my first game The Willow Effect is available and is almost completely different!
In order to download this companion app you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.