this is awesome!
Space Station Generator
A downloadable companion app for Windows
Station Generator is now on Steam Greenlight please go vote for it! Every vote counts! If/when the app is on steam, a key will be provided to anyone who already owns a copy of Station Generator
Need to generate a space station for a sci-fi themed table-top session? Station generator does exactly that, by allowing you to generate a massive variety of space stations in an instant. Anyone can use this tool easily.
Use the included presets, or delve into the various options to design your own specific station, or just choose the size and type and go.
When you've got the station you want, you can save it as a .png file and print it and hand it out to your players, or upload it for your Roll20 game.
- Basic, standard and advanced control modes
- 20 Different room types
- 7 Station types
- 6 Presets (more planned)
- Ability to save as a .png in multiple resolutions
- Soundtrack by Cornelis Jordaan
This game is in Early Access, with 3 beta's planned before release. The price will rise by $1 after each major release and will total $8 when the game is fully released, so now is the time to purchase!
New to this build V 0.7.0 (Beta 1):
- UI Overhaul
- Complete new user interface design
- New ways to input, use the slider as before, adjust with the arrows, or input the number you want directly
- Space stations now update as changes are made (This feature took a huge amount of time so I hope you appreciate it :D )
- Room totals now displayed (In advanced mode)
- Total available rooms now displayed
- User can now choose if you want rooms balanced by number or by weight
- .PNG saving function greatly optimized
- New presets back-end
- Reserved rooms now changed to unoccupied rooms, and works
- General bug fixes and stability fixes
- New prettier star field (Stars now have lifetimes, start bright, fade, then turn red dwarf and die)
- Star field now has parallax movement
- Group -on- state is now much clearer
- You can now mute the space station rumble independently of the music
- Opening track is now chosen randomly
- You can now mouse over the room names to see what the room look like
Station Generator OST is now available on Bandcamp
You can leave comments here for feedback, or email me at severalbytes ]at[ gmail ]dot[ com or contact me directly on twitter at @ALWyvern if that suits you better :)
For anyone interested my first game The Willow Effect is available and is almost completely different!
In order to download this companion app you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.