this is awesome!
Space Station Generator
A downloadable companion app
Thanks to a wonderful community Station Generator has been green-lit on Steam! Once it goes live on Steam, anyone who has purchased a copy will receive a Steam key.
1.0 is launching on the 12th of September 2017
Need to generate a space station for a sci-fi themed table-top session? Station generator does exactly that, by allowing you to generate a massive variety of space stations in an instant. Anyone can use this tool easily.
Use the included presets, or delve into the various options to design your own specific station, or just choose the size and type and go.
When you've got the station you want, you can save it as a .png file and print it and hand it out to your players, or upload it for your Roll20 game.
- Basic, standard and advanced control modes
- 20 Different room types
- 7 Station types
- 12 Presets included, or make your own and save them!
- Fog of War
- 3 tilesets to chose from
- Input your own RNG seed
- Ability to save as a .png in multiple resolutions
- Give feedback directly from the app! (Internet connection required)
- Soundtrack by Cornelis Jordaan and @amywrdn
This game is in Early Access, with 3 beta's planned before release, with a possible 4th. The price will rise by $1 after each major release (except the 4th Beta) and will total $8 when the game is fully released, so now is the time to purchase!
New to this build V 0.9.0 (Beta 3):
- Implemented grid overlay
- Added 3x3 square grid
- Added 4x4 square grid
- Added vertical hex grid
- Added horizontal hex grid
- Added Fog of War
- Added line of sight to fog of war
- Added light and dark fog of war modes
- Map Coordinate
- Map coordinates origin options
- Coordinate position options
- Improved preset backend
- Added the ability to save presets
- Added the ability to load presets
- Added the ability to delete presets
- Added in game feedback form
- Added presets
- Added Easy Feedback system so users can give feedback from directly in the app
- Entering information into the preset and rng fields doesn't effect camera movement
- Camera movement is disabled when the feedback from is active
- Removed initial splash screen
- Improvements to title screen
- Removed camera movement from title screen
- Upgraded Demo mode to current tech
- More menu refinements
- Minor Renderer optimizations
- Solved bug where menu UI was rendering in the wrong order
- Fixed menu text colouring
- General optimizations
- General bug fixes
You can leave comments here for feedback, or email me at severalbytes ]at[ gmail ]dot[ com or contact me directly on twitter at @ALWyvern if that suits you better :)
For anyone interested my first game The Willow Effect is available and is almost completely different!
In order to download this companion app you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.