this is awesome!
Space Station Generator
A downloadable companion app for Windows
Need to generate a space station for a sci-fi themed table-top session? Station generator does exactly that, by allowing you to generate a massive variety of space stations in an instant. Anyone can use this tool easily.
Use the included presets, or delve into the various options to design your own specific station, or just choose the size and type and go.
When you've got the station you want, you can save it as a .png file and print it and hand it out to your players, or upload it for your Roll20 game.
- German localisation for the user interface
- Basic, standard and advanced control modes
- 20 Different room types
- 7 Station types
- 12 Presets included, or make your own and save them!
- Fog of War with line of sight
- 4 different types of grid and coordinates system
- 5 tilesets to chose from
- Room labels for ease of use
- Input your own RNG seed
- Ability to save as a .png in multiple resolutions
- Give feedback directly from the app! (Internet connection required)
- Soundtrack by Cornelis Jordaan and @amywrdn
DLC - All The Early Access Builds
All the publicly released build from before Station Generator even
became a thing! These go back as far as my original project Quantum Wing
which has since been put on hiatus to complete Station Generator.
Early builds are just that, early builds. The package contains the 3 Betas
and 5 Alphas (With one hot fix) exactly as they were released within the
early access program.
What to expect:
- Bad graphics
- Lack of sound effects
- Terrible UI choices
- A look at the beginnings of a whole other game!
- See my progress as Station Generator goes from strength to strength
- Watch the graphics and sound improve over time
This is a history of Station Generator's development, and it wasn't a perfect, or smooth road to get here!
You can leave comments here for feedback, or email me at severalbytes ]at[ gmail ]dot[ com or contact me directly on twitter at @ALWyvern if that suits you better :)
For anyone interested my first game The Willow Effect is available and is almost completely different!
In order to download this companion app you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Latest Patch V 1.0.1Sep 20, 2017
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.